Build confidence in your new identity solution from the ground up with our tailored MIM Foundation training – then go beyond, with Advanced courses.
As customers who have already taken part in our MIM Foundation training will agree, it pays to train with the experts.
That’s why we’ve cultivated a series of thorough, yet easy-to-follow training courses, tailored to our customers’ different levels of understanding.
Our training mastermind, Gavin Byrne will guide attendees, building their confidence with Microsoft Identity Manager, regardless of previous knowledge.
Once feet are planted firmly on the ground, why not look towards our Advanced courses?
Looking for courses delivered internally to your team? No problem! Simply get in touch to speak to a member of our team.
10th March 2020 – Manchester
28th April 2020 – Manchester
Taking a more technical approach, our two-day course for advanced learners will build upon their pre-existing knowledge. The Advanced course will help attendees to tap into additional MIM features to maximise the impact the solution can have on their organisation.
17th March 2020 – Manchester
5th May 2020 – Manchester
Want to know more? Feel free to get in touch with our team.
MIM 2016 Service Package 2 Update
A hotfix rollup package is now available for MIM 2016 Service Pack 2. This update not only fixes some issues, it also features some nifty improvements, such as:
- Added support for MIM Outlook add-in to be loaded into the Office 365 Outlook Click-To-Run version;
- Added support for MIM Service and Portal to be installed on Windows Server 2019;
- Enabled installation for MIM Service, Password Reset and Password Registration websites to use group-managed service accounts;
- Added support for MIM Synchronisation Service to be installed on Windows Server 2019;
- Enabled installation for MIM Synchronisation Service to use a group managed service account;
- Enabled installation for PAM Monitoring Service, PAM Component Service to use group-managed service accounts;
- Accessibility improvements for customers using a screen reader;
- And much more.
To download the MIM 2016 SP2 rollup package, click here.
Want to make this update work for you? Please contact a member of our team to find out how you can upgrade.