Why Join Us?
We’re extremely proud of how the team has evolved since Identity Experts first begun in 2014 – without our weird and wonderful group of Experts, we simply wouldn’t be us!
That’s why we hire not only on skillset, but also on attitude. Every individual reflects our core qualities of being honest, passionate, approachable, progressive, flexible and clear.
There are plenty of upsides to joining our team, with access to:
- 25 days holiday
- + your birthday off
- + bank holidays
- + the option to “buy back” up to 4 additional days off
- Flexible working
- Generous car/travel allowance (where required)
- Access to 24 hour mental health helpline
- Access to matched pension plan, up to 4.5%
- Health insurance (including mental health)
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- Enhanced sickness and absence pay
Current Role: Business Development Manager
The successful individual will assist the sales and marketing teams in developing and nurturing opportunities through data enrichment, event attendance, and other necessary actions to support the new Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy.
- Research, attend, and report back on events and networking opportunities, with a scope to cultivating new business leads and connections.
- Enriching data captured within Salesforce – the business’ CRM – to better support the sales team in their role, including the research and inputting of publicly available information.
- Assist the sales and marketing teams in their efforts to develop relationships with leads and maintaining said relationship throughout the customer journey.
The individual in this role will also be asked to develop a social media presence in line with the company’s goals and guidelines, in order to make the role visible to potential customers. They will also be asked to assist in supporting the Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy through various tasks, subject to requirement.
Equipment provided: MacBook or Windows-enabled Tablet, iPhone, travel allowance
Hours/days: Part-time: 20 hours a week, including event attendance
Interested in applying? Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com